This article details how to download TFLite models provided by NXP and run them using NNStreamer on the Maivin platform. This demonstrates the baseline functionality provided by NNStreamer and TFLite. To learn about our optimized SDK for Vision-based applications refer to the AI Application Zoo.
- NXP Yocto for Maivin WIC Full image (click here to download).
- SSD Mobilenet COCO TFLite model (downloads at the bottom of this article).
- COCO Labels List (downloads at the bottom of this article).
- NNStreamer bash script (downloads at the bottom of this article).
- VLC Media Player 3.0.12 or newer
Once the TFLite model along with the labels and NNStreamer bash script has been downloaded using scp transfer the files on the target.
- Set executable permissions for nnstreamer.sh using: "chmod +x nnstreamer.sh".
- Run the NNStreamer bash script: “./nnstreamer.sh”.
- Navigate to VLC Player on Host.
- On the top left click on Media -> Stream -> Network
- Enter: “tcp://<IP_ADDR_OF_TARGET>:5000”
- Click Play on the bottom
- Now you should be able to view the stream from Maivin
- Once the nnstream.sh has ran it takes about 15s for the model to load.
- In depth information for NNStreamer and tflite can be found at https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/IMX-MACHINE-LEARNING-UG.pdf