Installing a micro SD card
- To install the SD card, the unit must be opened to gain access to the SD card socket. Start by removing the bottom enclosure cover. Disconnect the power supply from the unit before opening it up.
- The SD socket socket is shown here next to the serial number label. It is a door latch style connector.
- Start by gently sliding the door on the SD card towards the middle of the board to unlatch it. The door can then flip open.
- Once the door is open, gently place the SD card into the socket. It will align with the alignment pins in the socket. The SD card contacts will be down towards the board.
NOTE: Ensure no power is applied to the unit when installing the SD card.
- Flip the door back over the SD card, and slide upwards to the edge of the board to lock it in place.
The SD card is now installed and ready to use.