This article provides an overview of the VisionPack system requirements to support custom hardware and software configurations. The article references the base library support, demos, and examples of OS integration using Debian and Yocto as examples.
- Linux for ARM64 compatible with NXP Yocto BSP 5.10 or newer.
Requirements for OpenGL Demos
- OV5640 camera or similar.
- The OpenGL demos requires a camera driver which uses MPLANES for Video4Linux and frames mapped through dmabuf.
- Note: USB cameras currently only have limited support and are not optimized.
- A 1080p capable display connected using HDMI or similar.
- Wayland graphics and desktop environment.
The following are the package dependencies from the NXP Yocto BSP which should be on the target system.
From the imx-gpu-g2d package the required files are the /usr/lib/libg2d.so.* which the imx-gpu-viv should install the Vivante.icd into /etc/OpenCL/vendors and all the files into /usr/lib.