This article describes the process to upload a detection model to Maivin using the web GUI.
- Download or Export your model from eIQ in .rtm format. A basic card detect model is included below.
- Power up and connect the Maivin Camera to your network. Ensure the webapp is already installed.
- Connect to the camera Web App by navigating to http://verdin-imx8mp-xxxxxx where xxxxxxx is the verdin serial number located on the able on the bottom of the unit using a browser window.
- Click on the UPLOAD MODEL Icon on the top left of the webpage.
- Click to select a model, or drag the .rtm model file from the file explore to the window.
- The model will open and started up. At this point, everything has been executed and the model should be running on the target.