The face blurring application streams a live camera feed from the Maivin while blurring faces to anonymize people.
- Quick Start Guide
- Maivin AI Vision Starter Kit
- SSH into the Maivin
- Torizon for Maivin BSP 1.0.6 (tested on our October 26, 2022 build 126.96.36.199).
- Refer to the Maivin System Recovery Document to update your image.
- If you SSH into the Maivin, and output the system information ( uname -rv ), it should look as follows:
- Power on the Maivin
- Open cmd prompt and navigate to the maivin terminal using SSH.
# ssh torizon@<board_name>
- Download the faceblur-compose.yml file linked below.
- Once downloaded transfer the file on to the Maivin using scp cmd on the cmd prompt
# scp faceblur-compose.yml torizon@<Board_Name>:
- Once the file have been transferred navigate to the Maivin terminal and run
docker-compose -f faceblur-compose.yml up
- After running the console will show a link to the webpage where the stream can be viewed
- Navigate to the webpage either by clicking the link or inputting the board name on the webpage
- The board name can be found on the sticker attached at the bottom of the Maivin.
- Never run multiple Docker applications at the same time. List the docker running commands ( docker ps ) to see if there are any commands running. Stop the running docker images ( docker-compose -f <filename> down ) before starting a new one.
- By default, the application is set to never restart after termination or reboot. If you would like to update the docker container to auto-restart on reboot or termination:
- Open the docker compose YAML file
- Change the restart flag from "no" to "always"
- For more information navigate to: https://docs.docker.com/config/containers/start-containers-automatically/
- There are several stability issues regarding the camera driver. Rebooting the Maivin will usually clear these issues. If the camera does not work after two consecutive reboots, please enter a ticket. Issues with the camera driver are currently under investigation and include:
- The webpage shows black camera feed
- The webpage camera feed is upside down
- The docker does not start with error: "/dev/video0 is not a video capture device"