Some Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of model should be uploaded to Micro?
- Suggested model for Micro is a performance model trained on MCU platform.
- Should I post quantize the model?
- To achieve optimal inference time as well faster upload, speed the model should be post quantized.
- What should be the input and output type after post quantization?
- The input type should be set to uint8, and output type should be int8.
- How to change HDR modes on Micro?
- The Micro has 4 HDR mode which user can select based on their preference, to change mode “image_sensor ov10626 hdr <comb/s/l/vs>”
- How to set the image sensor to OV10626?
- Micro image sensor can be set to OV10626, navigate to console type “image_sensor ov10626” press enter and then user is prompted to reboot the board.
- What is SoftMax Threshold in WebUI?
- The SoftMax threshold allows to users to filter out detected object below the set percentage.
- How to set a static IP address?
- Micro can be set to static IP to be used in a private network, navigate to console type “ethernet static <IPADDR>” press enter and then user is prompted to reboot the board.
- How to set DHCP IP Address?
- Micro can be set to DHCP IP, navigate to console type “ethernet dhcp” press enter and then user is prompted to reboot the board.
- How to get the IP address of Micro?
- Navigate to the console and type “ethernet status” and press enter.
- How to erase all the configurations from the Micro?
- The Micro has an erase command to delete all the configuration i.e. the model, the image sensor as well as ethernet status.
- How to reboot board?
- The Micro can be rebooted from the serial terminal by typing “reset”.
Please sign in to leave a comment.