The Maivin Web Application is managed through a docker-compose file which is attached to this article and bundled as part of the Maivin Demo image but can also be installed into the Maivin Production image for users who desire better control of the Docker containers, or who wish to customize the application stack. This article covers the manual updates process for devices which are NOT managed through Torizon OTA.
The following is the process to install or update the docker-compose.
- Download docker-compose.yaml
- Copy to Maivin (note trailing : is important)
scp docker-compose.yaml torizon@verdin-imx8mp-XXXXXX:
- You will be prompted to confirm the authenticity of the host and enter the password. The password is the same as the SSH password.
- SSH into Maivin
- Bring down a previous session, if it exists.
- Use the --remove-orphans option if all previous docker components were not taken down.
- Load Docker Compose
The docker will automatically load on start-up. The unit may require a reboot to ensure the camera pipeline starts properly.
The detection container (visionstream) publishes results over an NNG message queue, details are available in the Message Queue API article.
Load a Model
A valid model must be after installing the webapp. Deploy Model using Maivin Web Interface