This article explains how to download and run the Face Detection demo on the Maivin.
- Power on the Maivin
- Open cmd prompt and navigate to the maivin terminal using SSH.
# ssh torizon@<board_name>
- Once in the Maivin terminal run
sudo systemctl start facedetect
- After running the above cmd you can use "systemctl status facedetect" to view the status of the app
- Navigate to the webpage inputting the board name on the webpage, the webpage will show the vpkui
- The board name can be found on the sticker attached at the bottom of the Maivin.
- There are several stability issues regarding the camera driver. Rebooting the Maivin will usually clear these issues. If the camera does not work after two consecutive reboots, please enter a ticket. Issues with the camera driver are currently under investigation and include:
- The webpage shows black camera feed
- The webpage camera feed is upside down