This article describes setting up the Maivin for GPS testing using u-blox u-Center.
- Maivin 2 with GPS and antenna
- Torizon for Maivin 6.3+
- BSP built with the u-center recipe installed.
- u-Center Classic (version 1)
- u-Center 2 does not support remote connections
Start the u-center service, this will automatically stop the gpsd service as both cannot communicate with the gps module at the same time.
sudo systemctl start u-center
Open a network connection to the Maivin from u-Center, the connection string should be (replace verdin-imx8mp-XXXXXX with unit's hostname):
- ser2net provides the underlying serial to networking bridge.