This article explains how to download and run the Head Pose demo on the Maivin.
- Quick Start Guide
- Maivin AI Vision Starter Kit
- SSH into the Maivin
Torizon for Maivin BSP 1.0.6 (tested on our October 26, 2022 build 22.214.171.124).
- Refer to the Maivin System Recovery Document to update your image.
- If you SSH into the Maivin, and output the system information ( uname -rv ), it should look as follows:
torizon@verdin-imx8mp-06976874:~$ uname -rv
5.4.193-5.7.1-devel+git.6e440a8fa439 #1-TorizonCore-Maivin SMP PREEMPT Wed Oct 26 17:32:54 UTC 2022
- Power on the Maivin
- Open cmd prompt and navigate to the maivin terminal using SSH.
# ssh torizon@<board_name>
- Once in the Maivin terminal run
docker run -it --rm --privileged --network host maivin/headpose:latest
- After running the console will show a link to the webpage where the stream can be viewed
- Navigate to the webpage either by clicking the link or inputting the board name on the webpage
- The board name can be found on the sticker attached at the bottom of the Maivin.
- There are several stability issues regarding the camera driver. Rebooting the Maivin will usually clear these issues. If the camera does not work after two consecutive reboots, please enter a ticket. Issues with the camera driver are currently under investigation and include:
- The webpage shows black camera feed
- The webpage camera feed is upside down
- The docker does not start with error: "/dev/video0 is not a video capture device"